Are you ...
- A consistent, high achiever who is sick and tired of the unbearable daily grind that has been your livelihood for most of your adult life but don't see any options?
- Working hard in your day job, taking initiative and getting rave reviews from your boss and peers, but feeling a real lack of fulfillment at the core of your being in the work you do and dreading Mondays?
- Dealing with an empty nest and daydreaming about wanting to do something different now that you have more time - you want more purpose but worry that it's too late to start from scratch?
- Someone with life experiences and knowledge you know will help others, as well as a deep desire to make a difference, but have no clue where to start?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you are JUST LIKE the old me...
And you may be wondering how in the heck I changed my life and found true fulfillment in my work?!?!
ARE YOU HOLDING YOURSELF BACK?
Have any of these thoughts popped into your head recently?
- It's too late. I'm too old. That ship has sailed. (It's never too late. Did you know that having more purpose may actually extend your life? And by the way, Grandma Moses started painting at 76 and painted for 25 years!)
- I don't know enough yet. (Yes you do! You have years of wisdom and knowledge to tap into.)
- The tech overwhelms me and I feel like a fish out of water when it comes to the systems I need to start my own business (Technology has never been easier to learn and I will show you the best solutions to kickstart your business with ease!)
- I am just too busy to learn and implement ALL.THE.THINGS. (Are you focused on the right things? Have you removed the "clutter" from your schedule?)
- I have a side gig that I love but I only get a small percentage of what I sell. (That's awesome you are already dabbling in a side business but wouldn't you like to be rewarded with 100% of your efforts?)
I totally get it because I had all of those same reasons for not starting my own business sooner. I, too, cut my first business owner teeth with a side hustle, as a network marketer, when I started back in 2014.
...which is why I want to eliminate those obstacles and make it easy for you to BE YOUR OWN TRUE BOSS.
The kind of boss that makes all of the decisions and reaps ALL of the financial gain.
You have ONE LIFE TO LIVE. It's time to make the most of it.
YOUR BUSINESS IDEA DESERVES TO BE SHARED
Don’t keep it inside of you.
Your wisdom and knowledge is needed in this world. They have value to others.
You have stories and life experiences that need to be told. Don’t deprive others of the lessons you have learned.
You are the only one who can do this.
Time - your time - is of the essence… make it mean something significant.